Huge thanks and hugs across the Atlantic for the Limebird Writers for nominating our little blog here for the “Liebster Award.” This award is designed to promote up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. According to Beth over at Limebird Writers, and I quote:
If you receive the award, you should:
1) Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
(I have cleverly done this 6 times, sneaky sneaky so consider that requirement fulfilled).
2)Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3) Post the award on your blog
4) Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet–other writers (basking!).
5) And best of all–have fun and spread the karma!
Here are my five picks – in no specific order – I’m picking 5 that I didn’t mention in “Me? Are you sure?” in an attempt to be fair to all of my subscribers. I wish I could put all of you up here!
1) http://worldofdanilo.wordpress.com/ – Some thoughtful poetry from this emerging writer who happens
to be a teenager! We will not hold that against you, I promise.
2) http://susanwritesprecise.com/ – A freelance writer who specializes in web content, creative and
3) http://lornasvoice.wordpress.com/ – Finding the humor in everyday life, she does and she writes
about it so very well!
4) http://zendictive.wordpress.com/ – You just have to check this one out. SO much good
5) http://winsomebella.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/cashmere-or-lace/ – Because I love her stories and
her gorgeous photography! Did I mention gorgeous photography?
Thank you again Beth over at Limebird Writers!